Work with a nutritionist from London, Ontario, Canada for any of the following:
- Healthy Eating
- Sports Nutrition
- Weight Loss
- Special Diets: gluten-free, vegetarian, vegan, lactose intolerance, allergies
- Digestive Health: IBS, GERD, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, celiac disease, FODMAP
- Diabetes, Pre-Diabetes, Insulin Resistance
- Cardiovascular Health: heart disease, high cholesterol, hypertension
- Disordered Eating: anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, binge eating disorder, EDNOS, sub-clinicial eating disorders, develop a positive relationship with food
- Women’s Health: iron deficiency anemia, pregnancy, breastfeeding
- Student Health
- Healthy Aging
- Computerized Diet Analysis of nutritional intake
Whether you want to lose weight, gain weight, excel in sport, or reduce your risk of disease, seeing a Registered Dietitian can help you translate the latest evidence-based research into real life practices to help you establish healthy eating habits to last a lifetime.
Why See a Registered Dietitian?
- A dietitian can develop a healthy eating plan that’s tailored for your budget, favourite foods, and personal goals, creating a nutrition plan that’s right for you!
- Having a nutrition coach on your side can help you identify small changes you can make to your diet that will quickly and easily improve your eating habits and help you manage your weight.
- Have the work done for you and receive a customized 7-day meal plan, grocery list, and recipe package to make healthy eating easy in a fast-paced world.
- A dietitian can also help you learn more about optimal meal timing and which foods make smart snacks to help you increase your energy level and manage food cravings throughout the day.
- Receive qualified advice to learn which healthy foods best fit your unique eating plan, from vegetarian to lactose- or gluten-free and beyond.
Please note that I only work with adult clients aged 18 and older.