Work with a nutritionist from London, Ontario, Canada for any of the following:
- Healthy Eating
- Sports Nutrition
- Weight Loss
- Special Diets: gluten-free, vegetarian, vegan, lactose intolerance, allergies
- Digestive Health: IBS, GERD, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, celiac disease, FODMAP
- Diabetes, Pre-Diabetes, Insulin Resistance
- Cardiovascular Health: heart disease, high cholesterol, hypertension
- Disordered Eating: anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, binge eating disorder, EDNOS, sub-clinicial eating disorders, develop a positive relationship with food
- Women’s Health: iron deficiency anemia, pregnancy, breastfeeding
- Student Health
- Healthy Aging
- Computerized Diet Analysis of nutritional intake
Whether you want to lose weight, gain weight, excel in sport, or reduce your risk of disease, seeing a Registered Dietitian can help you translate the latest evidence-based research into real life practices to help you establish healthy eating habits to last a lifetime.
Our Ideal Clients
- Are motivated to eat healthy because they feel and perform better when they eat better food.
- Are intelligent, driven, and accomplished people who “get” that working with a nutrition coach can help deliver results and reach their goals faster.
- Want to optimize their energy levels, feel fit and healthy, and comfortable in their own skin.
- Are seeking new ideas for meals and snacks to continue to make healthy choices creative, enjoyable, and accessible for busy lives.
- Value having a trusted professional in their corner to help make sense of the conflicting nutrition advice, while offering solutions for their unique circumstances.
- Are ready to leave yo-yo dieting and quick fixes behind them in exchange for life-long healthy eating habits.
- Want to live happy, healthy, and abundant lives that support a positive relationship with food and exercise.
- Are goal-oriented and know what proper nutrition consists of, but thrive best with accountability, follow-up, and support to stay on track consistently.
- Simply put: are people who want to give their best, to look and feel their very best.
Please note that we only work with adult clients aged 18 and older.