Work with a nutritionist from London, Ontario, Canada for any of the following:
- HEALTHY EATING
- WEIGHT LOSS
- SPORTS NUTRITION
- PLANT-POWERED EATING: vegan, vegetarian, more meatless meals
- DIGESTIVE HEALTH: IBS, GERD, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, celiac disease, low-FODMAP
- SPECIAL DIETS: gluten-free, lactose intolerance, food allergies & intolerances
- EATING DISORDER RECOVERY: anorexia, bulimia, binge eating disorder, food addiction, EDNOS, orthorexia, exercise addiction, re-establishing a positive relationship with food, exercise, and body image
- WOMEN’S HEALTH: pregnancy, breastfeeding, iron deficiency, PCOS
- PERSONALIZED NUTRITION: computerized diet analysis of nutritional intake
Whether you want to lose weight, gain weight, excel in sport, or reduce your risk of disease, seeing a Registered Dietitian can help you translate the latest evidence-based research into real life practices to help you establish healthy eating habits to last a lifetime.
We are accepting new clients who:
- Are 18 and older.
- Are goal-oriented.
- Have a positive outlook.
- Succeed best with accountability and support from a caring coach.
- Are focused on building long-term healthy eating habits, not yo-yo dieting or quick fixes.
- Share our view in living a balanced, healthy, and happy lifestyle that supports a positive relationship with food and exercise.